How to Exhibit with ArtKaam
– Artists interested in exhibiting their artwork are required to submit their portfolio as instructed below: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attach 5 – 6 images of your artwork (recent).
- Add details of the artworks (Size, Medium, Price etc.)
- Attach any additional information.
– Kindly note, only complete applications will be processed.
– We will review and recommend your work for: (a) a solo exhibition, (b) inclusion in a group show, or (c) display for sale on the gallery website.
– Wide publicity is given for each of our shows. All leading English newspapers and TV channels are invited and are provided with press releases and images of the artworks. Besides this, freelance art critics and radio reporters are also invited.
– E-invites are mailed to art lovers, collectors, art critic and galleries.
– For a solo show, each artist is required, on an average, to submit about 20-35 of their artworks.
– For a group show, the number of artworks required from each artist varies on the number of artists in the show.
– The prices of the artworks are decided in consultation with the artists. The gallery keeps 35% of the sale proceeds of the art works.
–The gallery will keep artworks at least for 3 months.
– The most important feature of our exhibition is that all artists who exhibit with us are promoted through art magazines and print/electronic media nationally and internationally.